BACK TO TOP
Notable Women Silhouette Quote Stickers (26 pcs)
- EMPOWERING, ASPIRATIONAL, FEMINIST STICKERS made by women for women. This women's sticker pack features famous quotes from notable female leaders as icons such as Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Michelle Obama, Frida Kahlo, and Audrey Hepburn. They are perfect to personalize your laptop, and water bottle, creating beautiful spreads in your journal, and they make perfect girls for girls, women, and any feminist advocates.
- 26 PIECES OF DIE-CUT STICKERS giving you an assortment of inspirational quotes in hand-illustrated female icon designs. There are 10 large pieces featuring iconic female silhouettes and their famous sayings measuring about 3x2 inches that are a good size to be displayed on your personal belongings, 10 medium-sized quote stickers measuring around 1x3 inches good for planners and journals, and 6 small flower stickers for embellishments.
- WATERPROOF, EASY-PEEL & DURABLE. The waterproof and tear-proof paper makes our stickers highly durable and not easily damaged when handling. The matte lamination gives the surface a non-glossy finish. These stickers are suitable for laptops, tablets, and water bottles. We recommend hand-wash only. Frequent exposure to high water temperature in the dishwasher can deteriorate the adhesiveness of the stickers quickly. Great for sealing gifts and envelopes.
- A FEMININE PURPLE THEME that represents women but not being too girly, these are designed to make people who use them feel authentic for being who they are and to create awareness for what they stand for. Quotes like “Fiercely Feminine” and “Girl Power” are designed with a mix of bold and hand-written typeface to strike a balance, symbolizing that one can be bold and strong, yet still be feminine. We want everyone to be able to be their true self.
- ADVOCACY FOR WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT. Quotes like “Women's Rights are Human Rights” and “My Body My Rules”, “The Future is Female”, and “Girls to the Front” encourage women to fight for equality and be courageous to step up in society. They also help women to support each other by showing appreciation and celebrating their achievements in life.