BACK TO TOP
Navy Peony Imperial Japan Travel Stickers (25 pcs)
- TOKYO, KYOTO, OSAKA - Get ready for a spring adventure with these Japanese stickers! Showcasing seasonal pink sakura blooms, famous landmarks, and symbols of Japan, this design will help you relive the excitement of your travels when you're not on the road. Perfect for journaling and scrapbooking, these kawaii stickers will add the perfect finishing touch to your travel scrapbook pages.
- 29 PIECES OF DIE-CUT TRAVEL STICKERS giving you an assortment of hand-painted watercolor stickers with intricate details. Most sticker sizes are 1-1.5 inches, while five pieces are 2 inches long. These cute asian stickers are made in an excellent size to fit perfectly in your scrapbook and travel journal for memory-making. They are also great materials for making a travel vision board to plan for your next trip!
- SAKURA HANAMI PICNIC - What better way to celebrate spring in Japan than with a trip to see the pink cherry blossoms in full bloom! Imagine a flower-viewing party with popular Japanese snacks like hanami dango, sakura mochi, ichigo daifuku, and many more! Stickers of sakura flowers and trees help you create or preserve this magical moment in your travel diary pages!
- CREATE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE - Whether planning a city-hopping or food adventure, we have you covered with our cute Japan stickers! Make memories with the most beautiful sceneries of Japan, such as Mount Fuji, Tokyo Tower, Asakusa, Tori Gate, and Osaka Castle. Bring home good luck with a Daruma Doll in this pack! No trip to Japan is complete without tasting Japan’s best culinary dishes like sushi, nigiri, maki, tempura don, ramen, and more.
- WATERPROOF, EASY-PEEL & DURABLE. The waterproof and tear-proof paper makes our stickers durable and not easily damaged when handling. The matte lamination gives the surface a non-glossy finish. These stickers are suitable for laptops, travel luggage, tablet, mobile phone case, and water bottles. We recommend hand-wash only. Frequent exposure to high water temperatures in the dishwasher can deteriorate the adhesiveness of the stickers quickly.