BACK TO TOP
Navy Peony Idyllic Greece Travel Stickers (29 Pieces)
- ATHENS TO SANTORINI - Our Greece travel stickers offer the stunning city views from the ancient ruins of the Acropolis and Parthenon to the stunning sunsets and picturesque whitewashed buildings perched on mountain cliffs above the Aegean Sea, they are the perfect addition to your travel journal or scrapbooking craft for your next summer family vacation.
- 29 PIECES OF DIE-CUT STICKERS give you an assortment of hand-painted watercolor vinyl stickers with intricate details. Most of the sticker sizes are around 1-2 inches, while 5 pieces are 2.5-3 inches big. These stickers are made in a good size to fit perfectly in your scrapbook and travel journal for a touch of Greek flair in memory-making. They are also great materials for you to make a travel vision board to plan for your next Europe trip!
- RICH CULTURAL HERITAGE & TIMELESS BEAUTY. Take a journey back in time to ancient Greece mythology by visiting the sacred Temple of Apollo. Admire the historic monasteries of Meteora perched on towering rock formations in central Greece. Immerse yourself in the idyllic beaches and glamorous nightlife of Mykonos. Our stickers bring to life Greece's rich history and storied past. Use them to remember the places you have visited while you pen down your experiences.
- MEDITERRANEAN DELIGHTS! If you're a foodie or simply a lover of Mediterranean cuisine, add a touch of Greek flavors to your travel journal and scrapbook featuring two of the most beloved dishes in Greek cuisine: souvlaki and tzatziki, making it a great way to remember the delicious cuisine that it has to offer.
- WATERPROOF, EASY-PEEL & DURABLE. The waterproof and tear-proof paper makes our stickers highly durable and not easily damaged when handling. The matte lamination gives the surface a non-glossy finish. These stickers are suitable for laptops, travel luggage, tablet, mobile phone case, and water bottles. We recommend hand-wash only. Frequent exposure to high water temperatures in the dishwasher can deteriorate the adhesiveness of the stickers quickly.