No Products in the Cart
While women have made incredible strides in the last century, there is still a long way to go before we reach true equality. Women have consistently stood up for each other and fought gender inequality throughout history. We know that there are many, many stereotypes that women continuously break — whether it’s when their careers take off, building a family, or supporting and caring for others. The amazing thing is, staggering numbers of women are doing all of these at once! There’s no doubt that women are truly the best version of themselves.
This International Women’s Day, we invite you to raise awareness against bias and to honor women from all walks of life by participating in our March Journal Prompt Challenge!
Pick 3 out of these prompts and journal about it, you can write, draw, doodle, collage, or just express yourself in your most creative ways!
1. Who is the most influential woman to you? How does she inspire you?
2. What are the top three qualities you believe a woman should have?
3. What do you think it means for women to support women? Do you think it’s important? Why or why not?
4. Journal about a quote from a woman that makes you feel alive and empowered.
5. What's the best thing about being a woman in this time period?
6. How will you #BreakTheBias of gender inequality in your daily life?
7. How will you forge Women's Empowerment in your local community?
Take it beyond your journal pages and share your thoughts, experience, and aspiration with our growing community to inspire others! You may be the lucky winner to win some goodies from us!
Check out the post above to learn about the participation rules if you are a first-timer.
Search #NPJournalPrompts on Instagram to view past entries from inspiring and creative journalers who have been supporting our little journaling movement.
We rise by lifting others. Join us on Instagram now to #BreakTheBias!